The spring semester of 2018 is only 188 million
Study abroad in Korea from 188 million packages, flying in March 2018 officially received the application from 15/09/2017 with many outstanding offers: Korean study package package 188 million, Free Sign Free Korean language classes with Vietnamese Korean teachers in Hanoi, and especially: Support for students after enrollment in Korea. March 1818 is also a time when there are many changes to the list of schools of direct visa, the policy of receiving students in Vietnam. Call 01693270890 or 02466885001 for the earliest, earliest flight and update the fastest with Davinci.
DU DIVINCI – DIFFERENT DIFFERENCES
– Package cost not incurred: In 188 million, you enjoy full benefits including:
1. One year tuition fee in Korea
2. Six months hostel in Korea
3. One year of international student insurance in Korea
4. Opted for a direct visa school, city and area of interest
5. The whole process of learning Korean with Vietnamese and Korean teachers in Vietnam
6. The entire process at DAVINCI Korean Standard Dormitory in Vietnam
7. Visa Application Fee, Translation Fee
8. Confirmation of consuls and embassies
9. Taking care of students in Korea after flying (support for part-time work, support for academic records, support for transfer applications)
– Transparent fees include and exclude from the date of signing the contract: You are fully informed, detailing the fees included and not included as soon as you enter and sign the contract. Steps of payment shall be made in accordance with the signed contract.
– After School Students: After attending school in Korea, EM DAVINCI students receive full benefits after the flight: full 1 year insurance, Support to make a profile for a specialized school or transfer when needed.
CONDITIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FROM 188 MILLION
– Students who have graduated from high school for no more than two years, grade point average of 6.5 or higher
– Students are attending intermediate schools, colleges, universities
– Students who have graduated from Intermediate, College or University must not exceed two years.
Note: Students who meet the above requirements will be accepted into the program, regardless of region and do not need to know Korean first.
TIME, PLACE OF SUBMISSION
– Documents received from 15/09/2017
– Location: 08B-L2-R2, Royal city, Hanoi
– High school transcript
– Original diploma or graduation certificate at the time of original (for students born in 1999)
– Certificate / student identification / original student card (if any)
– Academic / college / university transcript (original)
– ID card of father, mother, child: Photo notarized
– Birth certificate: Notarized photo
– Household registration: Notarized photo
– 10 photos 4 × 6 white with white background
CONTACT WITH DAVCINCI EM
– Direct consultation at the office: 08B-L2-R2, Royal city Hanoi
– Hotline advice: 01693270890 – 02466885001
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Emdavinci/